Wrapping up in a soft, fluffy blanket is one of life’s happy little comforts. One step further, however, is to be draped in a luscious, viscose-from-bamboo bathrobe. These bathrobes are made of extremely soft fabric that are the ultimate in warmth and coziness when you really want to feel relaxed. To enjoy the unparalleled comfort of a viscose-from-bamboo bathrobe, simply choose your ideal fit one from the range of styles that are available.
From the benefits of bamboo viscose fabric to picking the color, style, and length, Cariloha is here to help you choose the right viscose-from-bamboo bathrobe, and all the information you need can be found below.
Consumer Disclaimer: Cariloha Bamboo™ fabrics are made of viscose from bamboo.
Benefits of Choosing Viscose-from-Bamboo Bathrobe Material
You have many fabric options to choose from when picking out a bathrobe, but viscose-from-bamboo fabric material is better than all the rest. Check out the benefits of choosing a bamboo viscose bathrobe.
- Stronger — Viscose from bamboo is one of the strongest, most durable fabrics you can buy. This fabric is actually stronger and more durable than cotton, making it more cost-effective in the long run.
- Extremely soft — When you choose a viscose-from-bamboo bathrobe, you’re getting one of the softest robes available. Viscose-from-bamboo fabric is twice as soft as the softest cotton, so it’s extremely comfortable against your skin.
- Breathable — Viscose-from-bamboo fabric is designed with micro-gaps in the fibers to promote ventilation. This means you feel warmer and more comfortable when using your bamboo viscose bathrobe.
- More absorbent — The bamboo plant can take in three times its weight in water, and that property transfers to bamboo fabrics as well. Your bamboo viscose bathrobe quickly and efficiently wicks moisture away from your skin, getting you drier faster.
- Hypoallergenic — Bamboo is a naturally hypoallergenic plant and so is viscose-from-bamboo fabric. There’s no worries about your bamboo viscose bathrobe causing any skin irritation or rashes.
- Odor Resistant — Unlike regular cotton or terry cloth fabrics that trap odor-causing bacteria, bamboo viscose fabric is naturally antimicrobial to help prevent it from smelling musty over time.
- Low maintenance — Since viscose-from-bamboo fabric doesn’t harbor musty smells, it doesn’t have to be washed as often. This means your bamboo viscose bathrobe will last longer and, if it is colored fabric, the vibrant hue won’t fade as fast.
- UV-resistant — If you want to enjoy wearing your viscose-from-bamboo bathrobe by the pool, you’re in luck. Viscose-from-bamboo fabric is UV-resistant and can help protect your skin from harmful UV rays.